Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Robert and Isaac were helping my dad grout the new rock put on their house. It was really cute because Isaac was a hard worker. Then after it was done Isaac goes up to my mom and says grandma are you going to pay me for the work that I did? Totally embarrassed I said that she didn't need to pay him. My mom then informed me that she told him in the beginning that she would pay him. Now I knew why he didn't stop to play and kept on working. Isaac loves money!! He even gets the neighbor Chris to throw him the football for money. Grandma Ronda also feeds his frenzy of money when he goes over to visit she allows him to count her pennies in her big jar, then depending how many he counts he gets to keep some. Now the harder part is for Isaac to save the money and not blow it on whatever he see next at the store!!

No comments: