Friday, November 21, 2008

Rivalry Week

Here comes down to the final and most important game BYU vs Utah. Late last night we had a neighbor sneak into our garage and put a licence frame around Robert's car plates. I do have to admit that I did help and really it was quite fun. My neighbor called to see if Robert has been out of town because his car is usually parked on the driveway. I said no last weekend we moved bikes to the shed so that he could fit his car in the garage. To her dismay they had been planning this trick for sometime. Being the great neighbor and friend that cheers for the same team I agreed to leave the garage open. While I and others went to the midnight showing of Twilight my neighbor came over and snuck under the garage that was slightly opened. The timing couldn't have been better because as he was putting the final touches on, Robert opened the garage door to throw away a stinky diaper when he noticed that the garage door was up a little. He went to shut the door and that is when the neighbor rolled out just in time. I waited and wondered when Robert would see his new addition to the car. Around 10:00 am I started to get phone calls from him. I was on the phone and didn't answer the other line. When I finally talked to him he said who did it? I tried to lead him astray but it didn't work. He knew exactly who it was... I said when did you noticed it and he replied when I went to get my laptop out of the trunk of my car!! I think it is great because little do you know that Robert was planning on giving them Utah cups but changed his mind because he liked the cups too well to give them away. Now my only fear is that his retaliation will be a lot worse than just a licence plate frame!!!

No comments: