Monday, March 30, 2009

Time.....

Okay so maybe I was thinking that I had too much time on my hands!!! I decided that this year instead of spending $50 a piece on Easter Dresses I would learn how to use my sewing machine that I got a few Christmas ago and make the Easter dresses with my mom's help!! As you can see in the picture we are close to being done!! However I really should have chosen easier fabric to sew with. But I couldn't make a dresses that looked homemade, plus I knew when Robert told me not to do it that made it a challenge. Easter is a couple more weeks and I am headed for the finish line!!

6 comments:

Christiansen's said...

That is darling. Very impressive.

Derek and Tara Larsen said...

So So So Cute Kim!!!!! I love it! Be sure to post pictures of the girls wearing them! I'm very impressed.

Katie said...

very cute Kim, we are impressed

Goff family said...

Kim, they have turned out soooooo cute! Call me and we can spray the flowers. I wish I had the time and patience to sit down with your mom and learn to sew...maybe one day (yah, right).

audrey said...

Way to go Kim! So very cute!

Jeff and Betsy said...

amazing! what a beautiful dress!