Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Have you ever taken a 7 year old and 4 year old skiing??

You might want to reconsider when about to go on this adventure!! This was my second time going skiing and the first was 7 years ago when Isaac was a baby!! Really I was not much help to Rob. He had both Isaac and Kylee in between his legs while trying to do the tow rope at Alta. Isaac has been skiing before but apparently it had been too long. We did the tow rope until 3 pm and then two of the lifts were free so we attempted that. The first time Rob and I went down and then he took Kylee down. They had a small problem when Kylee's ski's crossed over Robert's and they instantly were in trouble. Kylee told me that her dad landed on her and her face was in the snow. Then Isaac and Rob went down and they did great. However we were in a rush and it was a battle to get the kids to the car because they were done and unfortunately we parked on the wrong side. We had only and hour to get home change pick up Lexi and go to Disney on Ice that started at 6:30!! Our good friends Spencer and Kelsey were there too. Both Rob and Spencer said that it is well worth it for ski lessons and that they would do that next before attempting this again. Click here to see the adventure!

2 comments:

Jeff and Betsy said...

Really cute pictures!!! I'm glad to see you all are doing well!

Gibbons Family said...

I am pretty sure we left the clubhouse key with the other keys to the house. Last time we were in town I had to borrow a clubhouse key from an old neighbor because we were using the clubhouse for a party. I will keep my eye out for the key though... sorry :(