Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sometimes we are faced with hard things...

This is my dad in the hospital on Christmas... He spent several days in the hospital when his finger became swollen and red with red streaks going up his arm. As many doctors tried to figure out what was happening with his finger it started to turn black at the tip. Needless to say with many hours in the hospital and even after getting out of the hospital with IV treatments and Hyper barrack Chamber treatments for two weeks after the visit in the hospital they have decided that tomorrow is the day that they will amputate the tip of his finger. I am amazed at my dad and how well he has done through all of this. I know this is an extremely hard thing for him to go through right now seeing how tax season is right around the corner. I just hope that all goes well tomorrow.

4 comments:

Jeff and Betsy said...

oh my goodness...we'll be praying for him and healing! love you guys!

Casey and Whitney MCkell said...

Hope everything went well today!!! You and your family are in are prayers!!! We never played Catan we need to play!!!!

Brent & Debi said...

What a photo!! (the one of your dad.) Your family is adorable!! We love you.

Gibbons Family said...

Kim,

My husband was telling me that the funny pipe sticking out of the flower beds in both the front and back yard has it's own circuit. It just needs to be piped for a drip watering system. Then the pipe sticking out of the ground in the back needs to be cut down and capped. I hope that makes sense.