Thursday, April 30, 2009

Good Times....


We went on a little trip to St. George this last weekend!! It was a much needed getaway!! We rented a house with our best friends the Thomason Family. As we were driving home Robert and I were shocked at something Kylee had said. It was Isaac's turn to pick a movie to watch and he made the comment that it had to be something that Kylee didn't like (she couldn't have any pleasure in it). So Kylee proceed to tell Isaac that she hates the Barbie Mariposa movie!! She was smart enough to tell her bro that she didn't like it so that he would put it in. However Isaac saw right thru that one because he is no dummy either.

3 comments:

Derek and Tara Larsen said...

How sweet! It sounds just like those two! Kylee surely is growing into a smart cookie, and I'm sure someday she'll outsmart Isaac! :) Ah, I miss you! I'll have to give you a call!

Arin said...

Too funny! Glad that we can keep tabs on each other now! Cute kids!!

Christiansen's said...

Hey Kim, I noticed your comment on my blog. Her name is Abbey Kyhl and her number is 435-463-2844, just tell her that you know me. I was emailing her to see when she will be here before July and she will be here May 28-30, and June 6-13. Let me know if you have any questions.