Monday, October 20, 2008

Alexis first birthday

It doesn't matter how much you don't want them to turn 1, it still happens. I didn't realize how hard of time I was going to have with this moment. But it is here and we try to capture every moment that we could. We went to Gardner Village to see the witches on her Birthday. It was very fun to be there and enjoy the atmosphere as everyone was out and about. Afterwards we went to the pumpkin patch. Lexi has brought a lot of joy into our family and we are very grateful that she is apart of us. I keep thinking back to last year at this time, the sweet baby that I held in my arms. Isaac asked me this morning as we were taking him to school is Lexi still a baby now that she is one. I said yes but I didn't know if that was because I still want her to be little.

No comments: